Eclipse is an IDE which is built in java and is mostly used for java development. Eclipse also supports multiple other languages through use of plugins.
- Install node js on Local machine.
- Click Eclipse Help -> Eclipse Market place.
- Type Node under Find and Click GO.
- In the displayed list select NodeEclipse and click Update/Install.
- Select the relevant packages and click Next and finally install.
- Under preferences we see NodeEclipse.
- On click of NodeEclipse, we have all the configuration details for Node.js running used from eclipse.
- Revalidate Node.js path and click OK.